Personal Comfort Systems
Personal Comfort Systems (PCS) are devices that individuals can use to control their local thermal environment to match their comfort preferences. The most common types of PCS are small desk fans, chairs that provide heating and/or cooling, other small personal heaters, and foot warming devices.Learn More
Small USB desk fan
- Convenient and effective - a staff favorite.
Desk fan with evaporative cooling
- Very effective if you don't mind the size.
Small USB clip-on fan
- Clip feature works well for many installations.
USB desk fan
- On the large side for a desk fan, but that means it moves more air.
Heated and cooled seat cushion
- Better at heating than cooling, but not energy efficient.
Wearable neck fan
- Interesting concept, but a bit awkward to use.