The Sonoff S31 Smart Plug allows users to manage power to appliances and equipment in the facility from a mobile application. It can connect to an organization’s Wi-Fi network to provide remote access through the mobile app over the Internet. The mobile app provides users the ability to toggle power supply to the smart plug outlet, create schedules, setup conditional automatic power shutoff, and monitor the smart plug real-time and historical energy usage.
- Connected through organization's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Programmable schedules for recurring on/off operations
- Provides real-time and daily energy usage information
- Device management and control through a mobile app
- Compact design that does not obstruct the other outlet on a typical 2-gang wall outlet panel