Sonoff S31 Smart Plug
A smart plug is a power receptacle that plugs into an electrical outlet, typically a wall outlet, and provides the ability to turn on and off the power supplied to the appliance plugged into it either remotely or based on a schedule.Learn More
The Sonoff S31 Smart Plug allows users to manage power to appliances and equipment in the facility from a mobile application remotely and in real time. It can connect to an organization’s Wi-Fi network to provide remote access over the Internet. Through the mobile app, users can monitor the status of each smart plug, assign multiple smart plugs to one group, toggle power supply to the smart plug outlet, create time-based schedules for each smart plug, set up conditional automatic power shutoff when a specified power, voltage or current threshold is met, and integrate with smart speaker or other ecosystems. Users can also monitor real-time power, voltage and current as well as historical daily energy consumption on the mobile app. The historical daily energy consumption and estimated expenditure can be exported to a CSV file.
- Connected through organization's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Programmable schedules for recurring on/off operations
- Provides real-time and daily energy usage information
- Device management and control through a mobile app
- Compact design that does not obstruct the other outlet on a typical 2-gang wall outlet panel