CopperTree’s Kaizen fault detection and diagnostics platform is capable of rule-based algorithms and pattern recognition techniques, with portfolio views, building and system-level interactive views, system performance auditing and an actionable insight management portal.
- Allows users to prioritize building operations through interactive dashboards and performance metrics with multiple prioritization categories, including potential savings, urgency, and energy and comfort impacts.
- Provides system-centric reporting with fault prioritization, outcome-based system performance metrics (KPIs), and an actionable Insight management portal with historical activity tracking.
- Combination of faulting engine combined and user-friendly block-programming logic rules enables data-driven decision-making process and allows facilities personnel to continuously analyze their building’s systems. Pre-built logic rules, including the NIST APAR set, are available for use from CopperTree’s community library
Advanced fault rules engine that calculates fault probability as well as all associated costs. Saves configuration time by making integration easier, faster and more intuitive. ICONICS FDD tools are able to integrate with the most popular BAS, SCADA, PLC and other systems used to monitor equipment conditions.
- Helps to guide maintenance tasks to keep mission-critical equipment up and running, rather than wait for error conditions.
- Monitors systems and equipment for fault conditions and ties into ICONICS alarm management software to provide alerts and detailed info when set thresholds are met.
- Users can opt to include preconfigured fault rules for a variety of equipment types, reducing the time from installation to effective predictive maintenance even further.
SkySpark Analytics automatically analyzes data from smart devices and equipment systems to identify issues, faults, deviations, and anomalies enabling improved performance, reduced downtime, and operational savings.
- Includes over 500 built-in analytic functions to help find equipment and system issues.
- Includes a rich set of applications to visualize data and analytic results that can be displayed in standard web browsers without plug-ins. SkySpark can also output analytic results to third party applications via open APIs.
- Bundled with Arc, a workflow engine for creating customized workflows to track work orders.