recurring - everyday
The BERT 110 X Smart Plug allows users to manage power to appliances and equipment in the facility from a dedicated Bert Brain 1000 application software. It can connect to an organization’s Wi-Fi network to form a plug load control system. The application software provides users the ability to toggle the power supply to the smart plug outlet remotely, create and assign schedules to an individual or a group of smart plugs, and trend the smart plug energy consumption and estimated energy savings.
- Connected through organization's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Programmable schedules for recurring on/off operations
- Provides hourly, daily, weekly, monthly energy usage information and hourly energy usage export for any specified time period
- Device management and control through a computer application software
- BACnet and REST web service API integration options available
The Smartenit Wireless Metering Smart Plug allows users to manage power to appliances and equipment in the facility from a mobile application or a web portal. Connectivity for the smart plugs is provided through a Zigbee gateway, which connects to an organization’s network through Ethernet. Through the mobile app or web portal, users can toggle power supply to the smart plug outlet, group multiple smart plugs, create time-based scheduling and event-based messaging, and trend the smart plug energy consumption.
- Connected through a Zigbee Home Automation gateway (purchased separately)
- Programmable schedules for one-time and recurring on/off operations
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and yearly energy usage information
- Device management and control through a web portal or a mobile app
- Provides an option to opt in to demand response events