If you are experiencing issues with the comparison tool, please disable your adblocker.
Networked thermostat with integrated CO2 sensor for long term monitoring and demand control ventilation.
- Configurable color display which can show values of CO2, temperature, and HVAC operating mode
- Requires a controller and specialized training on Delta's configuration environment to operate or connect to a building automation system
- Excellent performance on Hub CO2 accuracy testing protocols
- Includes temperature, occupancy, and humidity (optional) sensors. Can output sensor values through a connected controller. Some setup can also be done through a mobile app
Delta UNOnext Indoor Air Quality Monitor
Indoor air quality monitoring platform with CO2 sensors that has a web-based dashboard for long-term monitoring.
- CO2 value displayed on device and mobile app
- Easily connected to any building automation system for monitoring or ventilation control
- Good performance on Hub CO2 accuracy testing protocols
- Includes CO2, temperature, humidity, particulate matter, ozone, and other sensors