BOSS 120 Smart Plug
A smart plug is a power receptacle that plugs into an electrical outlet, typically a wall outlet, and provides the ability to turn on and off the power supplied to the appliance plugged into it either remotely or based on a schedule.Learn More
The BOSS 120 Smart Plug allows users to manage power to appliances and equipment in the facility from a mobile application or a web portal remotely and in real time. It can connect to an organization’s Wi-Fi network to integrate with the cloud-based BOSS Atmospheres™ energy management platform. Through the energy management platform, users can monitor the status of each BOSS 120 smart plug, assign multiple smart plugs into one group, toggle power supply to the smart plug outlet, create schedules, and assign schedules to an individual or a group of smart plugs. Users can trend daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly energy consumption of each smart plug on the energy management platform’s reporting dashboard and compare it to the energy consumption of any other period. The energy data can be exported as a CSV file at a 5-minute, 1-hour or 1-day interval. Users can also configure the energy management platform to send an email alert when the status of a smart plug changes or when the power supplied through a smart plug drops below or exceeds a threshold.
- Connected through organization's 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Programmable schedules for recurring on/off operations
- Provides hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly energy usage information
- Device management and control through a web portal or a mobile app
- Offered as a plug load management service solution including energy reduction, demand response, predictive maintenance, and data analysis